Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cinnamon Egg Whites

Protein is a huge part of a competitors diet and therefore egg whites are our best friend! Typically I eat anywhere from 4-10 eggs a day :)
At first I would just eat them with hot sauce or salsa. The selection of what you can top your eggs with is extremely limited. Needless to say I got sick of that quickly. This is now my new favorite way to eat my egg whites! I say it tastes like cinnamon french toast, but without the toast and syrup! Hahah
If you are looking for a super healthy way to switch up your egg whites this is an awesome and simple way!
 So obviously grab your eggs and separate the egg whites. I just got fresh farm eggs delivered to door today! Gotta love small town service!
Beat eggs with a fork just to combine them a little.
 Heat up your skillet, put a little olive oil down and pour your eggs.
 
Let the eggs cook a little, until the eggs are all white. Sprinkle your cinnamon and your splenda, stevia or sugar on top. Once the egg slips away from the sides, it is ready to flip.
I usually let it cook for about a minute or so, just long enough for the cinnamon and splenda to melt together.
Flip back over and roll up!
Enjoy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment