Monday, January 6, 2014

Whats On My List

 
As soon as I finished meeting with my coach my next stop was the grocery store. I have a super strict diet so I only bought what was on it and I got rid of anything that wasn't on it. It was really funny actually because I had some healthy stuff in my cupboard and I was really scared to get rid of it. It was almost like I was thinking I was going to fail some days and go rely on that food. Even though they were rice cakes and are considered pretty healthy they weren't on my plan so good bye they went.
I can handle the gym 7 days a week but the diet is extremely mental. Its like as soon as you tell yourself that you can't have something or are restricted to a limited amount of food all of a sudden you want things you wouldn't normally even eat. It is completely mind over matter for me.
You are eating so often that for me it feels like food is always on my mind, then I start thinking about food I can't have. I fight myself in my head, proving that I can do it. Every day it is getting easier and easier. So I am hopeful that if I stay positive and focused it will just get better.
"Fear is a liar"


1 comment: