Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Slow Progress... Is Still Progress

I had came across this quote "slow progress is still progress" some time ago now and it has resonated with me ever since. It is SO true. Just speaking for myself, I usually start and off the hop it goes great! I'm excited, I stick to it and I usually start to see a little change. But then around the third or forth week I hit a little plateau and things slowly start to slide! I hope I'm not alone here :)
"They" say (who ever "they" are) that it takes 4 weeks for you to see your body change. 8 weeks for friends and family to see, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.
This time is going to be different for me!! It has already been a month of training. Some days I feel like my body has changed quite a bit and then the next day I feel like it hasn't. But I have been loving hitting the gym and eating healthy.
Also some BIG news. I had thought that I was going to compete in Northerns with ABBA (Alberta bodybuilding association) which is in June. After talking to my coach I am looking into competing in the INBF (International natural bodybuilding and fitness). It is all natural. It is a bit of a smaller show which might be nice for my first show. The show is a month earlier which would mean that I would start with my coach in January!! AHHH that's just around the corner.
Here are my one month progress pictures. There isn't much of a difference. But in the last month I have really gotten a lot stronger.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment