Monday, November 4, 2013

Spagetti squash

I LOVE spaghetti squash. I could honestly eat a whole one. I highly recommend trying it out if you haven't yet. This is my favorite way to eat it but you can top it with your favorite pasta sauce, or add really anything you like.
 
 Start by cutting the spaghetti squash in half.
 
 Then clean out the guts 


I then sprinkle a little Italiano seasoning onto it and throw it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes. This just starts it so it doesn't have to spend so much time in the oven. Once you pull it out, use a fork and start pulling the sides away. 
 I chop up onions and tomatoes and in a frying pan I cook them on low heat until they are nice and soft.
Every fifteen minutes or so I pull out the squash and pull the sides away. You don't have to do thi,s I just like too. After all the sides pull away its done. I usually cook it for 30-45 minutes depending on the size of the squash. I add the tomatoes and onions into the squash and mix it in.
I like to bake a little cheese on the top.  

 Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment