Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I guess everyone starts somewhere...

This is exciting!! My first post.
I have found a coach and can't wait to start working with her. I will do my contest prep with her, which are the 16 weeks before my contest. So I don't start working with her until February. Until then I am on my own! Scary thought. My brother in law has extensive knowledge in this field (lucky for me) so I am constantly serving him with 20 questions about what I should/shouldn't be doing. If I feel like it is getting to hard for me to do this on my own until then I could hire a personal trainer. I live in a small town so unfortunately personal trainers are hard to come by and I would have to travel out of town to have one.
I had a workout plan made up from me and I follow that. Until February I am "bulking" so I am doing pretty basic bodybuilding workouts and have little or no cardio. Yay for that!
I am a little reserved about posting my "before" pictures but I am going to anyways. I am excited to see progress.
STATS:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 123 lbs
Upper Arm: 10"
Bust: 32 1/2"
Waist: 26 1/2"
Hips: 33"
Thighs: 21"
So this is my start. Already I feel like this is going to be as big of a mental challenge as it will be a physical one. Right now I am taking it one day at a time and counting down the days until I meet with my coach again! Looking forward to everyone coming on this journey with me!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to follow you on your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't wait to see your progress. Good for you for following your dream!

    ReplyDelete