Sunday, October 20, 2013

Whats on my list

Having the right food on hand is key. I like making sure my fridge is stocked and I have the right snack foods to grab. If not I find it so easy to fall off track. I try really hard to only keep healthy choices in my house, might as well try and limit temptation as much as possible. My meal plans for the next week aren't anything super exciting, and I eat a lot of the same food repeatedly day after day. It doesn't bother me as long as I am not hungry. Every week or two I will be posting what is on my grocery list.
Items not shown, extra lean ground turkey, frozen green beans, salmon, tilapia and chicken.
I love Rizopia organic brown rice pasta. The only ingredients it contains is organic brown rice, organic white rice and water.
I also love Almond Breeze. I add it to most of my smoothies and my protein drinks. Its a great alternative to add into your coffee also.
I buy caramel chocolate chip rice cakes. They are a healthy treat and it satisfies my sweet tooth. I also grabbed a bag of plain rice cakes, I love eating them with peanut butter and fruit.
If you haven't tried spaghetti squash yet, you have too. I love it soo much. Its super easy to cook and healthy for you too :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment